Did you know classical music can encourage creativity in your kids?
Apart from encouraging creativity, research has shown that listening to classical music:
- Boosts memory
- Lowers stress and depression
- Helps you retain information
Classical music can encourage all of these things in our kids!
But teaching your kids about classical music can seem boring and intimidating, especially if you don’t have a music background yourself.
That’s why I created my Mozart Mini Unit Study. This mini unit study will help you introduce classical music by Mozart to your kids.
Mozart Mini includes:
- A listening guide to help you listen to Mozart’s music with your kids
- Hands on activities to help put you in Mozart’s life
- A map activity to help you learn European geography
- Information about musical instruments, book and video resource lists, and so much more!