What is the SMART Learning Collection?
Simple to Implement
When you buy an awesome curriculum, it shouldn’t leave you scratching your head trying to figure out how to use it. Everything in the SMART Learning Collection is designed to be simple to start, simple to implement.
Meaningful Family Experiences
Homeschooling doesn’t happen in a vacuum, it happens in a family. Growing and learning together in a meaningful way is an important part of homeschooling.
At Pocket Homeschool, my philosophy is that academics matter. You should feel confident that your curriculum is preparing your child for any future they can imagine.
Quality resources and support at affordable prices.
Tools for Explorative Learning
The resources you find here will serve as a guide – trail markers to help you on your homeschool path.
The SMART Learning Collection
I created the SMART Learning Collection because I believe that you should be able to prepare your kids well for the future and to have experiences that are meaningful to you and to them.
When you are homeschooling, you have a unique opportunity to learn and grow with your kids and to spend their school hours with them. Your homeschooling experience will be as unique are your family is. Come along with me as I share SMART resources to help your family grow in your own way. Click here if you want to learn more about me.
Most Recent Posts
- Homeschooling is for AnyoneThere’s room enough in homeschooling for all of us. It may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but your decision to homeschool should come from a place of desire and joy, not a place of fear. Homeschooling isn’t for everyone . . . I want to start off by saying that I know many people …
- What is the SMART Learning Collection?Today, I’m so excited to be introducing the SMART Learning Collection to you. I’ve been thinking about this for several months and in this post, I’m going to explain more of my reasoning behind the shift and what it means for you! Rather watch a video instead? Simple to Implement When you buy an awesome …
- BrainPOP: An Online Homeschool Curriculum ReviewI was compensated for my time and work on this project. However, all opinions are always my own and are 100 percent honest and truthful. This post also contains affiliate links, which will generate a small amount of income for me at not extra cost to you. Thanks for you support in reading this post! …
- How to Use Zines In Your HomeschoolHave you ever considered using zines in your homeschool? Zines can be a great teaching tool. In this post, I’ll go over why you should use zines in your homeschool and give you some subject by subject zine ideas. This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase using an affiliate link, I earn part of …
- Weather Weather All Around Movement PoemI am so excited today to be releasing a weather movement poem! This poem focuses on actions that your young child can do along with the video. I think that poetry and rhythm and rhyme and movement all help young children to learn and to be engaged and that’s why I made this video, with …