Why choose Pocket Homeschool?
Every family is unique. Your homeschooling solutions should be too.
Your time is important. Meetings based on your family’s schedule.
Start your homeschooling journey with the tools you need to move forward confidently.
New and Continuing Homeschoolers
Custom curriculum resources for any stage in your homeschooling journey.
I’m here for you.
I never imagined I would be homeschooling. But after more than 5 years homeschooling, I can’t imagine anything else. Homeschooling brings me joy and is the best fit for my family.
If you’re considering homeschooling but are unsure about how it works or where to start, let me walk you through the process. We can discuss state laws, getting started, curriculums, and more.
Most Recent Posts
- How to Use Zines In Your HomeschoolHave you ever considered using zines in your homeschool? Zines can be a great teaching tool. In this post, I’ll go over why you should use zines in your homeschool and give you some subject by subject zine ideas. This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase using an affiliate link, I earn part of …
- Weather Weather All Around Movement PoemI am so excited today to be releasing a weather movement poem! This poem focuses on actions that your young child can do along with the video. I think that poetry and rhythm and rhyme and movement all help young children to learn and to be engaged and that’s why I made this video, with …
- Three Advantages to Creating with CardboardDo you remember when your kids were little and you got them a new toy and it seemed like they were more interested in the box than the toy? That usually changes when they are older, but that doesn’t mean that cardboard doesn’t have a lot of great benefits. We still use cardboard in our …
- Homeschooling with a Mental IllnessIs it possible to homeschool with a mental illness like anxiety or depression?
- Is Creating a Homeschool Transcript Easily Achievable for You?Creating a homeschool transcript doesn’t have to be hard. This one simple tool will make creating a homeschool transcript a breeze!