What is the SMART Learning Collection?
Simple to Implement
When you buy an awesome curriculum, it shouldn’t leave you scratching your head trying to figure out how to use it. Everything in the SMART Learning Collection is designed to be simple to start, simple to implement.
Meaningful Family Experiences
Homeschooling doesn’t happen in a vacuum, it happens in a family. Growing and learning together in a meaningful way is an important part of homeschooling.
At Pocket Homeschool, my philosophy is that academics matter. You should feel confident that your curriculum is preparing your child for any future they can imagine.
Quality resources and support at affordable prices.
Tools for Explorative Learning
The resources you find here will serve as a guide – trail markers to help you on your homeschool path.
The SMART Learning Collection
I created the SMART Learning Collection because I believe that you should be able to prepare your kids well for the future and to have experiences that are meaningful to you and to them.
When you are homeschooling, you have a unique opportunity to learn and grow with your kids and to spend their school hours with them. Your homeschooling experience will be as unique are your family is. Come along with me as I share SMART resources to help your family grow in your own way. Click here if you want to learn more about me.
Most Recent Posts
- How to Use Jars for Easier HomeschoolingJars are my secret to easy planning and scheduling for our homeschool. Their flexibility and structure helps us in our homeschool.
- How to Ensure that the Technology Education Your Kids Have Doesn’t Become Outdated with MYTEK LABHow can you ensure that the technology education your kids have doesn’t become outdated? MYTEK LAB is a great resource.
- How to Homeschool in a Way that Creates Independent Learners with Teach by Dennis DiNoiaTeach by Dennis DiNoia is a great tool to have in your toolbox. It will help you focus on the big picture to be a better homeschool teacher.
- 3 Fun & Easy Ways to Make Meaningful Family ConnectionsThese three simple tools from Katie J. Trent can help you create heartfelt and enduring connections with your family members.
- Recipes for a Sweet Child is a Recipe for ConnectionIn my time, I have read a devotion book or two or ten. (It’s been quite a few, all right?) And what I have learned about devotion books is that they are definitely not all created equal. Some are better quality than others for sure – not just in terms of content, but in terms … Read more