What is the SMART Learning Collection?
Simple to Implement
When you buy an awesome curriculum, it shouldn’t leave you scratching your head trying to figure out how to use it. Everything in the SMART Learning Collection is designed to be simple to start, simple to implement.
Meaningful Family Experiences
Homeschooling doesn’t happen in a vacuum, it happens in a family. Growing and learning together in a meaningful way is an important part of homeschooling.
At Pocket Homeschool, my philosophy is that academics matter. You should feel confident that your curriculum is preparing your child for any future they can imagine.
Quality resources and support at affordable prices.
Tools for Explorative Learning
The resources you find here will serve as a guide – trail markers to help you on your homeschool path.
The SMART Learning Collection
I created the SMART Learning Collection because I believe that you should be able to prepare your kids well for the future and to have experiences that are meaningful to you and to them.
When you are homeschooling, you have a unique opportunity to learn and grow with your kids and to spend their school hours with them. Your homeschooling experience will be as unique are your family is. Come along with me as I share SMART resources to help your family grow in your own way. Click here if you want to learn more about me.
Most Recent Posts
- Homeschool Black Friday Deals 2022Get the best Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday Deals for your homeschool here!
- 6 Things to Do With Used Homeschool CurriculumWhat do you do with phonics readers your kids have outgrown? Or that curriculum you thought would be amazing but was a total flop? There are 6 options for your used homeschool curriculum.
- Beyond Language Arts with Creative ELACreative ELA is an awesome language arts program that will have your kids thinking creatively and engaging with diverse texts.
- Adding Social Emotional Learning to your Homeschool with LuvBug LearningAs my kids have gotten older and I’ve had more time parenting and also more time to learn, I’ve realized that I really need to be intentional about social-emotional learning in my family. Luvbug Learning is helping me to be intentional and I’m really excited to tell you about how it’s helping today!
- Using a Loop Schedule in Your HomeschoolOne of the most common questions in homeschooling is, “What does your schedule look like?” And what I respond is, “We use a loop schedule.” This is usually followed by the question “What’s a loop schedule?” So today I thought I would explain what a loop schedule is, the benefits of loop schedules, what it …