I’m so pleased every time I get to collaborate with others to spread the word about homeschooling! Here you can find a list of my past collaborations and appearances. If you’d like to collaborate with me in the future, please contact me.
- I chatted with my local news station about homeschooling in Wisconsin and the increase in homeschooling due to the pandemic. You can watch that here.
- I sat down to chat with Thalia Toha of Good Grow Great and talked about what I’ve learned since running my business and what it’s like to run a business and parent my kids. Listen to the episode now, by clicking here.
- I was pleased to contribute my review of Math-U-See to this round up of homeschool math curriculum reviews. I recommend checking it out if you are trying to decide what math curriculum you would like to use!
- My self-care post was featured in this collection of posts on self-care for homeschool moms.
- I was thrilled to be interviewed on Coder Kids talking about teaching coding to kids in a homeschool setting, especially when you are not a very techie person yourself. You can find out more about Coder Kids here (affiliate link).
- I love cooking and it was great to share some of my passion for cooking over at The Homeschool Cafe and be included on this post about how kids in the kitchen learn better nutrition.