I’m so pleased every time I get to collaborate with others to spread the word about homeschooling! Here you can find a list of my past collaborations and appearances. If you’d like to collaborate with me in the future, please contact me.
- I chatted with my local news station about homeschooling in Wisconsin and the increase in homeschooling due to the pandemic. You can watch that here.
- I sat down to chat with Thalia Toha of Good Grow Great and talked about what I’ve learned since running my business and what it’s like to run a business and parent my kids. Listen to the episode now, by clicking here.
- I was pleased to contribute my review of Math-U-See to this round up of homeschool math curriculum reviews. I recommend checking it out if you are trying to decide what math curriculum you would like to use!
- My self-care post was featured in this collection of posts on self-care for homeschool moms.
- I was thrilled to be interviewed on Coder Kids talking about teaching coding to kids in a homeschool setting, especially when you are not a very techie person yourself. You can find out more about Coder Kids here (affiliate link).